Platform updates & hotfixes, December 7, 2018
Here you will find a list of changes that address several issues on Bitsgap platform and website. All of the hotfixes below has already taken effect and no longer identified as known issues.
Hotfixes & Updates - December 7
- Double confirmation for open order cancelation is enabled and can be activated from your profile settings
- Small changes in UI design to support more screen resolutions - we continue working on it to maintain all possible resolutions.
- Actively working on a mobile version
- Stop Loss and Take Profit fields have been swapped over for better usage
- Price change for 24 hours now shows more accurate information
- Cancelling shadow order from open order tab now is fixed and works properly
- Best price from bids and asks now shows the correct value
- Removed pairs without trading data
- The process of arranging your order from order book is improved
- Column name changes on balance, open orders, position, and trade history tabs
If you found a bug or experience any technical issue, please let us know at email@example.com