Best way to explore trading
Your Bitsgap account will be funded with simulated demo money, allowing you to gain trading experience with zero risks.
Test your strategies and build confidence while getting familiar with the cryptocurrency market.
- Practice trading with 5 BTC virtual funds
- 5 most popular crypto exchanges to play with
- Live Market experience
- Test strategies on the go with a Mobile Web version
- Try Arbitrage, Signals and Trading Bots
Start trading more efficiently with Bitsgap
Why did we launch demo trading?
Cryptocurrency is an exciting market – however, making a mistake can be a very painful and costly lesson.
With a Bitsgap demo trading account, you can learn and practice your trading in a risk-free environment. And not using your money to do so!
Bitsgap makes trading on any exchange easier even for the absolute beginner. We fully simulate the order book of any supported exchange so you can enjoy the real trading experience.
Simulate your trades and learn the markets!
How does the Bitsgap demo tool work?
The Bitsgap demo works by replicating an actual order book from the supported exchange. You will save a lot of time or get an advantage by using the unified interface and tools for all your real and demo accounts.
How do I use demo trading for the first time?
First things first, make sure you are actually in demo mode. If you have a big blue button on the top right corner of your screen that says DEMO - then you are good to go.
To switch into demo mode and back to the live account, click on your username or email and then select the desired option.
As a new demo account user you will want to use this opportunity to see how Bitcoin and other coins trade on a market. Try to identify trends and patterns so you start placing trades for real. It’s a perfect time to make a few mistakes to learn the flow.
Also, it will be useful to learn how the platform operates before you trade on your Live account with real money.
Here is a short list as to how to get started:
- Create some Market and Limit orders to see how the trading works.
- Design your first Smart Order to understand how to secure your profits and work with risks.
- Try Signals to spot and catch upward market trends.
- Run a trading bot in swinging or fluctuating market and enjoy the profits while you are offline.
- Analyze how your Portfolio is growing with each trade.