This week we completed a massive redesign of the existing graphic components. Our design team has been working on a new visualization of our interface for a long time, and we are happy to present you with a new design for most of our buttons and toggles that we hope will delight you!
Continuing to make Bitsgap the most reliable and stable trading platform, we allocated our effort to eliminating some critical bugs this week! Here is the complete list of the top fixes:
- Fixed the issue when the "Skip" button did not skip the notification.
- Corrected fonts on the Bots page.
- Fixed display of rising and falling arrows in the % 24h Change column.
- Commission rounding in the desktop and mobile versions of the website is given a unified form. The currency in which the trading commission was taken now appears on the mobile version.
- Fixed an issue when the long tickers of the currency were merging fields in the bot results window.
- Fixed status display for closed bots with an error in the "Amount in error" field. Now, instead of N/A status, we indicate the amount of currency the bot could not execute.
- For bots that have been running for more than 12 months, we have introduced a new time value for the year (y).
Get stuck? Ask your question to our community on Telegram!