Release Version 1.6.33 - API Keys Statuses and Errors
This week we are pleased to release a new update to the My Exchanges page! Now you can see more explicit statuses and errors of your connected API Keys. We have also added links to instructions for troubleshooting common problems for most of the errors. This update will help you respond faster to any technical difficulties from the exchange and monitor the expiration time of your already connected keys.
Continuing to make Bitsgap the most reliable and stable trading platform, we allocated our effort to eliminating some critical bugs this week! Here is the complete list of the top fixes:
Fixed an issue when the bot could not correctly calculate the value of the current funds.
- Fixed an issue on the mobile version, where the bot was assigned TD status even when the TD was disabled.
- Fixed an issue when the system did not show the returned order volume when the bot was closed.
- Fixed the location of the break-even price - now, it is not imposed on the chart interface.
- Fixed an issue when switching to a trading pair occurs only when clicking on the ticker of this pair. Now switching to a trading pair is possible by clicking on the selected line of the trading pair.
- Fixed the location of some tooltips.
Fixed several issues with the process of replacing the active API key.
Get stuck? Ask your question to our community on Telegram!