Platform updates & hotfixes, January 8, 2019
For the past two weeks, we have been working mainly on loading speed optimisation and portfolio update. We are sharing a list of what has been done and what effects it brings on general usability of the service. Here you will find a list of changes and hotfixes we have already implemented.
Hotfixes & Updates - January 8
- Fixed some small gaps in navigation and general response has been improved on the platform.
- Loading and processing speed is increased, trading information and graphs should load faster than before and response time for placing an order is significantly reduced.
- Login with social media now should work correctly with Two Factor Authorization. Previously some users were able to bypass 2fa with Gmail account.
- Added Watch List - watch list has been added on Portfolio page with sort by exchange selector.
- Added Analytics - with analytics you get the detailed overview of each coin in your holding within multiple periods.
- Added Open Orders - track open orders in an optimised portfolio page.
- Added Positions - all your present and past positions will be displayed on Positions page giving you the most comprehensive results overview.
- Added Log - tab log was moved from a Trading page and integrated as a separate Portfolio's tab.
If you found a bug or experience any technical issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org